So it is about to turn midnight and would be my fathers birthday. I miss him alot, all the time...I find myself picking up the phone to call him and then remembering he wont answer.
back to the birthday stuff...
Every year on this day, I would always have my dad or mom tell me about the day I was born, and every year I laugh. My mom went into labor with me at my dads birthday party. They say I was too impatient and wanted to join the party. It sucks they had to stop the party! But...I think that having our birthdays a day apart made my father and I closer in alot of ways. I definitely always hear that we have very similar personalities. Here is a photo of us together celebrating a birthday. I hope one day it gets easier without him but for today I will just think about all the birthdays I got to share with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment